Champ Bear is Care Bear who has appeared across nearly all Care Bear generations.
- 1 Appearance and Personality
- 2 Appearances
- 3 Descriptions
- 4 Original series
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Trivia
Appearance and Personality
Champ Bear is a real sports star. He's great at every sport, but he's even better at sharing the real prizes of sports: fun, fitness, friendship and learning to be your best. He even shows this with his symbol: a golden trophy with a star, (despite it originally featuring a heart!)
In The Care Bears Family, Champ Bear has light yellow fur and wears a red sports headband and a red jacket with light yellow sleeves. He also has a belly badge of a heart emblazoned on a trophy.
2002-2006: Champ Care Bear is a real sports star. He's great at every sport, but he's even better at sharing the real prizes of sports-fun, fitness, friendship and learning to be your best. He even shows this with his symbol - a golden trophy with star.
2002 Website Profile:
- Caring Mission: Teaches people sportsmanship.
- Symbol: His golden trophy symbol shows that you always win when you're a good sport.
- Personality: Confident and fair.
- Character Quirk: He's even good at games he's never played before.
- Color: Blue.
- Best Friend: Good Luck Bear
- Relationship Challenge: Wish Bear, when she uses her wishes to change the rules in a game.
- Motto: Playing fair makes the game more fun for everyone!
20th Anniversary: Champ Care Bear is the biggest sports star in all of Care-a-lot. He's great at every game you can think of. He knows that the real prizes of sports are fun, fitness, friends and learning to do and be your best - win or lose! The trophy on his tummy symbolizes that everyone wins when they play like good sports.
- One of Champ's best friends in the 80's series is Bright Heart Raccoon, of whom he affectionately refers to as "little buddy" .
- He is called Champ Care Bear in some merchandise.
In other languages:
Croatian: As ("Ace")
Dutch: Kampioen Beer ("Champion Bear")
French: Groschampion ("Big Champion")
French (Canadian): Champinnours ("Champion Bear")
German: Sieger Bärchi ("Winner Bear")
Italian: Superorso ("Super Bear")
Norwegian: Superbamse ("Super Bear")
Portuguese: Campeão ("Champion")
Spanish: Campeoncito ("Champion Bear")
Spanish (Argentina): Osito Campeon ("Champion Bear")
Spanish (Spain): Campionorso ("Champion Bear")
Swedish (Cartoon): Guldnalle ("Gold Bear")
Swedish (Comic): Hjältenalle ("Hero Bear")