Do-Your-Best Bear is a Care Bear who was first introduced in the 2002-2006 franchise re-launch toyline, and has since made minor appearances in 2000s Care Bears media.
He has lime green fur and his Belly badge depicts a four-colored diamond-shaped kite with a tail.
A particularly helpful and somewhat pushy bear, this living motivational poster only has one goal in life: to make sure everyone lives up to their true potential, one pep talk at a time. This lovable life coach is a like a one-bear cheer section, and finds no greater joy than helping someone achieve that long-unobtainable goal. It's a proven fact that objects at rest will stay that way until pushed, and he's the one that's gonna give you a nudge.
2004-2006: Do-Your-Best Bear is a Care Bear who dreams big and never gives up. Like his name says, he helps others put their best into everything they do. He's an upbeat bear who's always ready to say, "Great job!" His "aim high" attitude shows in his tummy symbol—a beautiful kite.
2002 Website Profile:
- Caring Mission: Helps people be the best they can.
- Symbol: Do-Your-Best Bear's colorful kite symbol reminds every one that the sky's the limit when you give your best.
- Personality: Energetic and confident.
- Character Quirk: No matter how hard he tries, he's the only Care Bear who can't fly a kite.
- Color: Light green.
- Best Friend: Champ Bear
- Relationship Challenge: He wishes Wish Bear would wish less and try harder. Wish Bear wishes Do-Your-Best Bear would relax more.
- Motto: You feel your best when you do your best!
In other languages:
German: Tu-Dein-Bestes-Bärchi ("Do-Your-Best-Bear")
Swedish: Kom Igen-nalle ("Come On Bear")