Natalie Maria Cole (February 6, 1950 – December 31, 2015) was an American singer, songwriter, and actress. Cole was the daughter of American singer and jazz pianist Nat King Cole. She rose to success in the mid-1970s as an R&B singer with the hits "This Will Be", "Inseparable" (1975), and "Our Love" (1977). She returned as a pop singer on the 1987 album Everlasting and her cover of Bruce Springsteen's "Pink Cadillac". In the 1990s, she sang traditional pop by her father, resulting in her biggest success, Unforgettable... with Love, which sold over seven million copies and won her seven Grammy Awards. She sold over 30 million records worldwide. On December 31, 2015, Cole died at the age of 65 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California, due to congestive heart failure.
Care Bear Characters voiced
- Additional Voices—Care Bears Nutcracker Suite (uncredited)
- Official website
- Natalie Cole at AllMusic
- Natalie Cole on IMDb
- Natalie Cole at Find a Grave
- Natalie Cole at the Internet Broadway Database
- Natalie Cole biography and updates at Soul Tracks
- Natalie Cole interview by Pete Lewis, 'Blues & Soul' September 2008
- Talk with Audrey interview with Natalie Cole 2012. Talking about her life, her music and her legacy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.