She has pink fur and her Belly badge is a three-layered pink, yellow, and dark pink heart.
Young, inquisitive, and always full of, well, wonder, Wonderheart lives in Care-a-Lot with her uncle Tenderheart. Small though she may be, however, she always tags along with the bigger bears in their games and adventures, and is never seen without her stuffed toy and best friend Floppy Bunny. While her Belly Badge powers haven't quite developed yet, she's perhaps a little too eager to find out what they are, which can sometimes get her into trouble. She has a tendency to start or end her sentences with "I wonder...".
Wonderheart is one of the main characters in the Welcome to Care-a-Lot series, where she lives with Tenderheart in his lighthouse. While she's too young have Belly Badge powers of her own, she spends her time hanging out with the other bears and having fun however she can. She is the main character in the A Belly Badge for Wonderheart story-arc, consisting of three episodes.
In In a Flash, Wonderheart goes out during a stardust storm and into the mountains beyond, where she met the wizened Grams Bear. With the old bear's help, Wonderheart was able to train herself in how to use her tummy, but not her powers, and once again set off to find the fabled "mystic melon" that would instantly unlock her power. When Grams apparently becomes trapped beneath the enormous fruit, Wonderheart summons the ability to shine a search beacon for the other bears to help.
In Cub Bouts, Wonderheart wants to join the Cub Bouts, led by Baby Hugs and Baby Tugs, but since her Belly Badge doesn't activate at the moment, she cannot join. She cheats her way into joining when she begins to use Tenderheart's Care 'N Share Charms to grant her own wishes, which eventually backfire on her.
In Beaconing For Attention, when Wonderheart uses her Belly Badge beacon irresponsibly, Tenderheart invites a girl named Isabella to help her be responsible when using her Belly Badge beaon, and when it's actually needed.
Wonderheart is once again a main character in Care Bears and Cousins, becoming more of a focus than in Welcome to Care-a-Lot.
With the return of the Care Bear Cousins and the Share Cloud, Wonderheart soon discovers that one of her belly badge's powers is to help the Care Hearts go to the Share Cloud. She soon begins using this power to great effect, but finds that there are limits to her power when her continued efforts leave her on the brink of exhaustion.
- Not just new to Welcome to Care-a-Lot, Wonderheart also has the distinction of being the first new Care Bear of the 2010's.
- While her exact age is not revealed, her dismay that Baby Hugs and Baby Tugs have developed powers before her in the episode "Cub Bouts" suggest that she is at least a little older than them.
- In the episode "Lazy Susan", Wonderheart drinks a cup of ill-prepared rainbow tea that temporarily alters her fur to look like "a pink panda", making her resemble the 2000's re-design of Polite Panda.
- In direct contrast to Shreeky being the niece of No Heart who is a villain of the Care Bears, Wonderheart is the niece of Tenderheart.
- Her Belly Badge ability was to respond to the Share Cloud.
- Along with Tenderheart and Rainbow Heart Bear, Wonderheart is the only bear to have a heart as a belly badge.